"International Jugador"

I see YOU differently.
No I do not Speak another language but I UNDERSTOOD Exactly.

When YOU are Somewhere else YOU are YOURSELF
But when YOU are Here, Oh how Nice YOU Appear

Everyone Here sees YOU one way
What YOU show and what you say

YOU say its just a Character that You play when YOU are there
But I see it as a Snare (Enter If You DARE...)

Yeah I agree; sometimes I see too much
But Lastnight... Somewhere else... I seen just Enough

Sometimes I feel sorry for Mrs. Jugador
She has to know that YOU are a Whore

SHE is Not a dumb girl SHE Will find a Clue
And when SHE do SHE will definitely find YOU...

No Im Not mad because I Played my part
But I bow out so YOU are the sole reason for breaking HER heart

I must admit I was attracted to your Mind & thats what got me to that spot
Once I realized It was not about how much YOU had & how much I did not

I thought about how YOU PLAY the Ones who Look just like YOU
But go Home to a situation that I see as totally Tabu

I know YOU did not expect me to go this Deep
But I just want to make it Perfectly Clear that Im Not the Prey YOU seek

Do Not worry nobody knows but YOU & I
I just wanted this to be my Last Good-Bye

P.S.  All Subliminal Messages Intended

1 comment:

  1. This is something I wrote a couple of months ago to someone & I think they got the picture... ;)

    ReplyDelete